Walk in closet in guest bedroom they must have
really liked walk in closets.
Gust bathroom this actually is a jack and jill
bathroom to our extra bedroom, so that is nice
for who ever is staying there. We have another
bathroom like this in the basement that I did not take
pic of.
Master bathroom
There is two walk in closets in our room!
I love this because I fill up one.
Our room
Kenz and Gabe slept over last night mom and dad
went on little trip to St. George alone.
This is our little back yard which is perfect for me.
The grass was not taken care of when we moved
in so we have been trying to bring it back to life.
Our kitchen I love this, and Dave put in gas line
so we could have gas stove because he loves to
cook.
my study mom and dad gave me this desk :)
This is an over view of our house I did not take pictures of the basement it is finished and nice it is just one big room that Dave is going to make into a gym to train in and movie room.
No comments:
Post a Comment