Sunday, July 11, 2010

HEY!!

So me and Dave did our engagements! Bailey came and fixed my hair, she also wants to get into photography so she came to watch my friend and another photographer to see what they did as photographers. I am really lucky I have a friend that is really getting into photography and I have been her model for a few things, and one time when we were both modeling for another friend, and we met a really cool photographer that has great equipment and camera's, and he has helped my girlfriend get started and learn more about lighting and cameras. They have both done me some big favors like doing my bridals and engagements for free! (did pay my friend a little something, but she did not expect anything.) And they are using all of our photo's to build their portfolio's.
It was really fun doing my bridals, Rubin who is the professional photographer has a little studio nothing big, but he did not want to use his studio because he wanted more backgrounds and props. So he rented a really nice studio and we took a ton of pic's with different backgrounds and prop's it was so fun and he did it all for free to me, they had a few other girls that had been wanting pictures come too but they paid to get their pictures done.
We also have everything booked for our honeymoon and wedding we will be married on Aug 19th in a sandals resort in St. Lucia Yay! I really can't wait not only do I need a vacation, but it will also be the best one of our lives.

I love our house it has been so fun! I still have so much I want to do, but it is all coming together and it is nice to have a place that is ours. I cant really control Dave with the house he wants everything done so fast I can't even keep up ha ha, he is working on the house like none stop and I am sure this is how it will be until everything he wants done is finished. Which is good I guess? because things are coming together really fast. ill post some pic's of the house.

Well have to study now up here is our update because it has been so long.

No comments: