These are our Halloween costumes. Me = Snow white. Andrew = some kind of scary dwarf I guess. So... the entire front of the salon that I work at is floor to cealing glass windows and we are located right on the main street in down town. I dressed up for work and it was so funny, all day long little girls would be walking by with their families and would stop and run up to the windows smiling, and yelling "Snow White!" Then their parents would eventually tear them away. I even had some come in to take pictures with me. So funny. Hope ya'll
had a happy Halloween! Put pics on here so we can see!
2 comments:
That is too funny!! You both look awesome, of course the dwarf should be short, but Tiff isn't going to settle for some short stumpy little dwarf, she is only having the big buff masculine one! You both look awesome.
Tiff you look great! You really look just like Snow white :) I love it. Andrew's cosutme is random-- but it fits him and it makes me laugh :) haha.
-Katie
Post a Comment