Tuesday, July 22, 2008






Hey my Fam,
Here are some cute pics i had from staying with you while i worked.
thanks again for letting me crash the house. i had a lot of fun being at home again.

Nothing too new here. I'm just chopping away at the salon and Drew is loving his internship at the law firm. He is also applying now for the job he will have when he gets out of school. I think its weird that they have to apply this early but thats how it goes. He's been applying everywhere just to cover bases. Mostly though in Salt Lake, Colorado, Texas, East coast, and Singapore. Yes Singapore. He loved living there as a kid and I think he's starting to get itchy global living feet. Oh, he also applied in London! Wouldn't that be fun! You guys could come and we could do Europe! I'll let you know what we hear.
You guys have got to see fire flies! They're my new favorite. They are so magical. At night it looks like all these little faries.
Love you all tons forever!
-Tiff
Cheer - all hands in..."Gooo000 forever family!"

1 comment:

Fabulous Fronks said...

tiff those are cute haha :)so europe huh? well if im going over to anywhere near ireland then i would have to go to ireland haha :) i cant help it im just obsessed haha :) love you!
bay