Yup, 8 months! The count down is on. Just got back from the dr. and everything is looking great. He is healthy, wiggly, and now gets the hiccups a lot. It is really fun. Now we just have to get Andrew to commit to a name. Crazy-I know, I thought we were done too. He is worse than a girl sometimes. I think Cooper is solidified as his middle name, even though that is what we will call him. Now we just have to get a first. I'm pretty set on Eli. Andrew was too but then yesterday changed his mind. We'll see.... :)
4 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT TO BE AN AUNT!!! :D And I can't wait to meet the cute little baby in your tummy! :)
Oh and that comment was from Bay :)
Tiffany.. you still look so amazing and pretty dang tiny for being 8 months prego. :) I like Eli a lot. Tell Andrew to man up and pick his boy's name!!! haha (JK) I don't want my first nephew to be an IT. haha
We miss you guys tons!
-Love Katie
No not Eli, cooper is much better for the first name do Eli as a middle name :). He will get more girls being named Cooper than Eli :).
Post a Comment