Hi Fam,
Isn't this cute of Bailey to set up our blog!!!! I am so excited. I think we all see each other quite a bit but ,I can see the benefits in hearing more about Tiff n Drew, and to make everyone aware of family activities. Dad and I and the three little kids will be at the Bear Den from June 30 through July 5th. We will be installing 2 water tanks( yeah no more sharing with neighbors) and the first Bear Cub Den will be delivered. We have plans for a few more cub dens. Paula and Brady plan to come on Bradys B-Day, July 3rd. They had planned to attend a water park but, since Paulas hospital stay for her stomach tear she decided
SMR pool will do. I believe they will be staying until the fourth. On the fourth we will have a cook-out ( I didn,t say Bar-B-Cue because tiffndrew might be tired of it) then we will probably go to Mt Pleasant for a really good firework show. Everyone is welcome to spend the night. Possibly boys can be downstairs or in the cub den.
On July 11th or 12th we will be helping Grandma Nancy get her wood in for the winter, we would appreciate any able bodies to help. It's usually a pretty fun time.
Love you all a bunch
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment